Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The first day

Am I to old, is this blogging a young persons game? I don't know but I just had this strange urge to day to write a blog, so here I am.

As indicated I am not young person, I am quite IT literate (well I should be, my job is in IT). I have decided that I will hide behind anonymity for now, why? because I just feel happier that way for the time being, maybe over time little snippets of me and my family life (there my first snippet) will escape into my blog until the day comes when my identity is known.

What I write about and how often I write I am not sure, come to think of it, I don't think I have ever read another person blog so I am not sure what the content should be??

Well having made some sort of introduction I guess I should write something of my day. It was work as usual, the overtones of more redundancy has reared it head (shop floor not office at the moment.............but I think it will only be a matter of time before my number is up). But possible redundancy has raised an interesting question in my mind, I have quite a few years with my current employer so if I was made redundant I would have a small sum to come to me (basic legal minimum), but what if I see I am offered a job before I am given my redundancy notice should I consider it let alone take it?? I could end up jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Well I think I have typed enough for the time being, I am off to explore my blog. and see what other things I can do around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment