Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why me and to many e-mails

Why me? every time I have a holiday I have every intention of getting out flying (as in kites). It is now Wednesday, and I have yet to go out due to weather or family commitments, looking at the next four days I won't be holding my breath, no\low wind forecast for tomorrow and then in completely the wrong direction for the next three days. I can't bring myself to look at Mondays but I bet it will be perfect!! It is time like this that I wish I lived somewhere like Westward Ho! where the beach is on my doorstep rather than 2.5 hours drive away.

As it was absolutely pouring down today I decided to do a job I have been putting of for ages, consolidating my e-mail accounts. As much as I hate to admit it, I have 9 e-mail accounts a couple of them are old and just used for reference and a couple that just had the occasional e-mail from a mailing list or forum. So today I sat down and started to move forum logins mailing list etc. over to a couple of the e-mail accounts I intend to keep. Hopefully I will be down to 5 e-mail accounts by the time I have finished as well as un-subscribing from 3 mailing lists that I never read. Hopefully my e-mail client will stop creaking at the seams now.

Tomorrow I think I will go for a walk, I had intended to do that today (after deciding the wind was no good) but the rain put pay to that. Will have my son with me tomorrow so will need to make it interesting for a nine year old still thinking where we can go, have to be back by mid afternoon as I have to drive the wife to an interview just as rush hour starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment