Monday, June 22, 2009

Its Monday

The alarm went off this morning but my body refused to move, just as well I was working from home today. Yesterday BBQ went well considering the sun legged it once I had got the kids paddling pool out. The friends daughter and my son eventually made it in to the pool by late afternoon. Although I cooked all the meat on the BBQ we ended up eating the meal indoors as it had become so gloomy outside. Considering things were a little strained yesterday the BBQ went quite well.

At work BT confirmed they have eventually sorted all out phone lines out that were hit by lightening, only taken like 5 days. Managed to get a fair bit done to day, went to collect a parcel from the local branch only to end up having to replace a load of phone wiring after the fax machine gave up the ghost.

Had some good news from work today, we are no longer owned by the Italians, the management bought us out so we are back in British hands, I hate to think what we have spent and lost in fruitless venture over the past few years.

Talking of pointless ventures it seems that some supermarkets have taken it upon themself not to serve adult buying alcahol if they are accompanied into the supermarket with their underaged son or daughter. This is dispite the fact that the alcahol is for the adult and dispite the fact that a parent can legally buy alcahol and give some to their son or daughter providing they are over the age of 5

Well it is an early start for me tomorrow so I am going to have an early night


No comments:

Post a Comment