Saturday, June 20, 2009

After 37 years

I got something today I have not had since I was about 12, a pair of Converse basketball boots. My daughter and son got them for me as a father days gift after a very subtle hint earlier in the year. I ended up getting my third choice as the previous 2 were not available in my size, they are pretty much the traditional style, in black.

Not only did I get the Converse's I also  got a Build a Bear Teddy Bear sporting a "World Best Dad T Shirt". This bear comes in a box like a pet carrier and is big enough to carry a small dog in. I guess that why I was given it today as they were unable to smuggle it in the house without me seeing. Makes a change from the normal best dad tea mug!!

Well the kite flying never happened today, early rain shower along with wind that was marginal and verging on the wrong direction just made it pointless in trying. If I had of gone I would probably ended up being wound up by a miserable day.

I actually got round to downloading the pictures from Tuesday night Bike night, from the camera's this afternoon, just got to go through them and do the processing 

Well I guess you have noticed the site has changed, while I liked the blue site is was..............to blue, so I have gone for something that a bit brighter still keeping it simple, must remember to feed the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment