Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Damm and blast

Had my hopes up that tonight I would of got my 2 stone weight loss, but in the end I stayed the same weight as last week. What made it worse was there is another guy in the same group tonight and he only been there 6 weeks and has lost over 2 stone to date. It all down to me so I can only blame myself, onward and upwards as they say.

I have just joined Facebook, I am not sure what to make of it at the moment, only joined as some family friends really nagged me to and I thought why not (I have had many people suggest I join in the past but never saw the point). All I can say at the moment is it has not got me excited yet.

Decided to finish writing this in the morning (5-30am), just been watching the foxes in the garden, you see so many things at this time of the day you don't see during the normal hours of the day. I quite often see a heron flying around when I go out to the car at this time of day, never seen it during the normal hours of the day. It is normally quite cool but this morning the heat is still horribly close and sticky, the English weather, were never satisfied are we.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment