Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Old Funnies and why do I bother


Flicking through the TV channels tonight I came a cross an old comedy series, "On the Buses", it that old it was in black and white. The acting was appalling, the story line was appalling but still I laughed. I can remember watching it when I was a kid (started in 1969). It was fun while it lasted.

Work came and went, I woke up early or at least I thought I had and while I laid there trying to decide if to look at the clock to check the time and possibly leave even earlier, the alarm went off, so I had no choice. I managed to get the jobs I needed to get done quite quickly for a change. Still no answers to the questions I raised over two weeks ago which is seriously peeving me off.

Why do I bother, why do I bother to explain things to people, why do I show an interest in other people, why do these people listen and say they understand and then do the complete bloody opposite! Its at times like this that I really wonder why I bother, I put all the time and effort in to sorting out and arranging things then I just get kicked in to touch, why?






No comments:

Post a Comment