Friday, June 12, 2009

It nearly did what it said on the tin


Well I was out in the field this morning literally, sorted the jobs I needed to do, watched the sales team lecture, had a 5 minute budget meeting with one of the directors and got my invite to the BBQ tomorrow night. I then legged it to the safety of the local branch before any more bosses turned up.

My retreat from the show ground (or field as I call it) was short lived as I had to take some brochures and paperwork to the show ground. Once at the show ground I saw little point in going back to the branch so I headed for home. Spent the afternoon testi
ng a terminal which was supposed to be dead but was very much alive.

This evening we went down to Poole quay for the quay for my car event, they choose a type of car every week and then invite owners of those type of car down to the quay for the night. Tonight's chosen car was the Mini including the newer BMW Mini's. I will post some pictures later but I have not taken them off the camera yet.

Tomorrow I am looking after my son in the morning, dropping him of to his mother at lunch time when she finish work and then it is the company BBQ in the evening. Winds look pretty crap for flying this weekend so it looks like the kites will be staying in the bag again for another weekend.

Sunday yet to be decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment