Saturday, June 6, 2009

The day after the night before


The calm I spoke about yesterday has returned, it was broken earlier today but an agreed calm has now once again settled upon the house. Apart from that it has been a fairly mundane day, nothing exciting has happen so that makes for a rather random post for today.

Yesterday I had an attack of the road rage, I had picked up SWMBO from work and was driving home. We were having a heated exchange as I was driving, and as I approached a set of traffic lights I missed judged the traffic and ended up sat in a yellow box area. This box area is opposite a bus stop and allow traffic traveling in the opposite direction to pull out round a bus if it is at the bus stop. So as you can guess, while I am sat in the yellow box area a bus stops opposite me, que jerk in four wheel drive pulling up behind the bus and then start gesticulating to me about my "past times activities" and my parentage. Normally when I meet somebody like this I just ignore them and salute as I pass by, but under the circumstances of my heated exchange, the window came down and there was a brief exchange of our beliefs about each other. Now the total time for the bus stopping and then moving on again was 20 second, in fact I was moving as the bus moved off, so what was this guys problem, yes I got it wrong but it was not as though I held him up for hours?

Won the lottery last night, a whole £5.60, at least it was a £1.10 profit, last week we had all 6 numbers on the Saturday lottery, just not all on the same line.

Been looking forward to taking part at an event in July, normally take part, help out and photograph the event. Well last night they announced the camping details for the event, we are camping of the display site. Now that not particularly a problem accept that the site has no facilities, is sandwiched between two main roads and it close to the town centre. So it is not the best location, I am not the only one to complain about this and I am currently waiting to see if they will book us into another site. While I know I have the choice to go at another site, at the past couple of events we have all camped together so you have one big party so booking in on your own means I would end up missing the party. Whether I go or not is currently open to debate.

Earlier today we had a clear out in one of those corners of the house that rarely see the light of day, tomorrow we have a couple of large boxes and bags of rubbish and some cloths to take to the rubbish tip. We also have room under the stairs now!!

It is currently issing down outside so that means by Wednesday next week I will need a combined harvester to cut the grass

No comments:

Post a Comment