Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm sinking


I am sinking, I am just not moving along anymore, I have just stagnated, my "get up and go" was last seen walking hand in hand down the road with my enthusiasm. I am fed up with moving goal posts, being put under the spot light and being told "no your not" it just really getting to me.

I was at the diet club tonight, got on the scales, well it was a loss but not a big one but a loss none the less. Problem is I have stagnated (there that word again) and don't seem to be able keep moving onwards in the right direction.

Everything I seem to touch just gets so far and stops I just can't seem to get to the end of anything, it is really starting to annoy me.

I can't get my head round writing anything else to night, I have written lots already and deleted as it became an incoherent rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment