Friday, June 5, 2009

Missing in action


Anybody that follows this written twaddle will have noticed that I have been missing for the past few days. Well the ultimatum I mention in earlier writings raised it head earlier in the week, even worse I was working several hours from home when it did. So not only did I have a long to think about it I had to finish work first.

When the ultimatum was set there was an agreed action if certain things happened, well the things happened but the agreed action was denied, I tried to fight my corner but at the end of the day I am all out of fight. I have been
fighting this battle for to long and I am ready to throw the towel in, I have had enough. I would of thought that my intention would have been greeted with joy but no in fact quite the reverse, apparently they thought I was joking........

I am well past joking and I am well past fighting, currently there is an air of quiet over the house (providing you don't include Dire Straits and Sultans of Swing coming out of the PC speaker), the first time for several days. Not only that I
am bl**dy tired, a 4:30am start for work and two 2:00am bedtimes this week plus the above does nothing to calm the shattered nerves. I don't know what the out come will be, only time will tell on that one.

There was a surprise at work in the week, all I can say is there has been a bit of a management change and once the feet have settled down under the desk I may find help in my corner. Apart from that it was the same old drudgery, 5 minutes jobs taking hours, long jobs taki
ng 5 minutes and the normal bit where nobody knows the IT department exists until something is broke, then they know where you are.

Tuesday I am determine to get to the the Poole Quay Bike night that (as the name suggests) take place on Poole Quay every Tuesday night. For various reason I have missed all the other so far this year. Normally get over a 1000 bike on the quay of all shapes and sizes. I'm not a bike rider but it never cease's to amazes. They close the quay from early evening and then just start parking the bikes up along the quay and they are there until around 9:00pm, cost nothing to come and look and all money raised goes to charity

No comments:

Post a Comment